What is CRM
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a system for managing a company's interactions with current and future customers. It often involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize sales, marketing, customer service, and technical support.
Customer relationship management includes various strategies and techniques to maintain healthy relationship with the organization’s existing as well as potential customers. Orgnaizations must ensure customers are satisfied with their products and services for higher customer retention. Remember one satisfied customer brings ten new customers with him where as one dissatisfied customer takes away ten customers along with him.
Our Portal Development service includes:Need for Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Relationship Management leads to satisfied customers and eventually higher business everytime.
- Customer Relationship Management goes a long way in retaining existing customers.
- Customer relationship management ensures customers return back home with a smile.
- Customer relationship management improves the relationship between the organization and customers. Such activities strengthen the bond between the sales representatives and customers.
- Don't oversell. Being pushy does not work in sales. It a customer needs something; he would definitely purchase the same. Never irritate the customer or make his life hell. Don’t call him more than twice in a single day.
- An individual needs time to develop trust in you and your product. Give him time to think and decide.An individual needs time to develop trust in you and your product. Give him time to think and decide.
- Never be rude to customers. Handle the customers with patience and care. One should never ever get hyper with the customers.
- Attend sales meeting with a cool mind. Greet the customers with a smile and try to solve their queries at the earliest
- Keep in touch with the customers even after the deal. Devise customer loyalty programs for them to return to your organization. Give them bonus points or gifts on every second purchase.
- It is essential for the sales representatives to understand the needs, interest as well as budget of the customers. Don’t suggest anything which would burn a hole in their pockets.
- Never tell lies to the customers. Convey them only what your product offers. Don’t cook fake stories or ever try to fool them.
- It is a sin to make customers waiting. Sales professionals should reach meetings on or before time. Make sure you are there at the venue before the customer reaches.
- The sales manger must provide necessary training to the sales team to teach them how to interact with the customers. Remember customers are the assets of every business and it is important to keep them happy and satisfied for successful functioning of organization.